Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large pot over a medium heat. Add garlic, pepper and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Stir in the red curry paste and ginger and cook for one minute until fragrant.
- Stir in the fish stock and coconut milk, scraping any browned bits from the bottom of the pot.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and cook, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes until reduced by half.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Stir in the rice noodles, the fish, fish sauce and brown sugar. Cook for five minutes until the noodles are tender and the fish is cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the spring onions, coriander, red chilli and lime juice. Season to taste and serve immediately.
Per serving: 663kcals, 34.1g fat (23.7g saturated), 52.3g carbs (7.7g sugars), 34.3g protein, 3.2g fibre, 1.852g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerFreezer-friendlyThaiSoupDiabetic-friendlyLunch & snacks30-minute mealsCuisinesBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Peanut chicken salad