Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the Thai pesto
For the pasta
- In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients for the Thai pesto and pulse until smooth. Season to taste and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pot over a medium heat, add the garlic and cook for one minute. Add the peppers and sugar snap peas and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add two tablespoons of the Thai pesto and cook for one minute longer.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil over a high heat and cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Drain the pasta well and add to the vegetables.
- Toss until all the pasta is coated in the pesto, adding as much extra pesto as you like. Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Divide between bowls and top with some sliced chilli and extra coriander.
Per serving: 579kcals, 34.6g fat (11.9g saturated), 57.8g carbs (4.9g sugars), 15.8g protein, 7.6g fibre, 0.116g sodium
Popular in Pasta
No-waste broccoli pesto pasta