2 chicken fillets, halved
Salt and black pepper
3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
2 tbsp soy sauce
3 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
Zest and juice of 1 lime
100g rice noodles
1 x 200g pack of spiralised vegetables (such as courgette or carrot, or a mixture)
4 spring onions, sliced
200g mangetout, chopped
Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced (optional)
1 head of Little Gem lettuce, leaves separated
- Bring a large pan of water to a simmer, add the chicken and some salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer. Poach for 8-10 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked throughout. Transfer the chicken to a plate and allow to cool, then shred using two forks.
- In a small bowl, stir together the peanut butter and soy sauce, then whisk in the sweet chilli sauce, half of the sesame oil and the lime zest and juice. Add one tablespoon of water to loosen.
- Place the rice noodles in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 3-4 minutes to soften, then drain.
- Heat the remaining sesame oil in a wok or large pan over a high heat. Add the spiralised vegetables, spring onions, beansprouts and mangetout. Stir-fry for two minutes until just heated through but still crunchy. Add the rice noodles and cook for two minutes longer.
- Transfer the vegetables and noodles to a bowl and add the chicken. Drizzle over the dressing and toss to combine well. Scatter over the coriander and the fresh chilli, if using.
- Serve the chicken salad in the Little Gem lettuce leaves.
Per Serving 346kcals, 11.7g fat (2.7g saturated), 28.3g carbs (5.3g sugars), 31.4g protein, 3.1g fibre, 1.307g sodium