Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Drain the tofu and pat with kitchen paper to remove excess moisture. Wrap in a clean tea towel, put a heavy pan on top and leave to dry out until needed.
- Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/gas mark 7. Line a baking tray with non-stick parchment paper.
- Cut the tofu into 16 even pieces.
- In three separate bowls, add the breadcrumbs to one, flour to another and the egg in the third.
- Season the flour. Dip the tofu in the flour and shake off any excess.
- Dip in the egg and then coat in the breadcrumbs.
- Transfer to the lined tray, spray with oil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Cook the rice according to the package instructions.
- In a saucepan, boil the tenderstem broccoli for 3-5 minutes.
- Warm the teriyaki sauce. Spoon the rice into bowls, top with the tofu and the tender- stem broccoli. Drizzle over the warmed sauce and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Per serving: 437kcals, 9.5g fat (2.1g saturated), 69.3g carbs, 3.4g sugars, 19.6g protein, 4.2g fibre, 0.64g sodium
Popular in Dairy-free
Gambas al ajillo