3 tbsp tandoori spice mix
Juice of ½ a lemon
200g Irish natural yoghurt
12 chicken drumsticks, or a mixture of thighs and drumsticks
Red onion, thinly sliced
Tomato and cucumber salad
- In a bowl, combine the tandoori spice with the lemon juice, yoghurt and some salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Add the chicken and turn to coat. Cover with cling film and place in the fridge to marinate for 10-12 hours.
- Once you’re ready to cook, remove the chicken from the fridge and allow to come up to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the chicken on a baking tray and cover with tin foil. Drizzle with oil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the foil and return to the oven for another 25-30 minutes or until completely cooked through.
- Garnish the chicken with chopped coriander and serve with garlic naan and a fresh tomato and cucumber salad.
Per serving: 281kcals, 10g fat (3.2g saturated), 6.3g carbs (2.6g sugars), 40.5g protein, 2.3g fibre, 0.278g sodium