Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the sweet peanut sauce
For the stir-fry
- In a bowl, combine the garlic, coriander, honey, lime juice, soy sauce and chilli. Add the strips of pork and cover with cling film. Allow to marinate in the fridge for at least two hours or up to eight.
- To make the sauce, heat the vinegar and sugar in a small pan. Bring to a boil and simmer for five minutes or until just syrupy. Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining sauce ingredients.
- Cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions.
- Heat a large wok over a high heat and add the vegetable oil. Cook the pork for 3-4 minutes until browned all over. Add the peppers, cabbage and onion and stir-fry for one minute, then pour in the sauce and heat through for two minutes.
- Add the cooked rice noodles and toss to combine. Divide the stir-fry amongst serving bowls and sprinkle with chopped coriander, chilli and peanuts.
Per serving: 649kcals, 12.3g fat (2.9g saturated), 90.5g carbs (20.3g sugars), 41.2g protein, 6.6g fibre, 0.889g sodium
Popular in Dairy-free
Gambas al ajillo