Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a wide bowl, mix the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce and sesame oil together. Add the turkey to the bowl, toss to coat well and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6. Line a baking tray with tin foil.
- Thread the turkey pieces and vegetables onto the skewers, alternating them so they look nice and colourful. Place the skewers on the baking tray in a single layer and pour over the sweet chilli sauce mixture.
- Place the tray in the oven and cook the skewers for 25 minutes or until the turkey pieces are completely cooked. Turn them once or twice during cooking.
- These skewers can be eaten warm or you can let them cool and pack them into your lunchbox.
Per serving: 195kcals, 3.1g fat (0.5g saturated), 22.1g carbs, 7.7g sugars, 19.7g protein, 3.2g fibre, 1.472g sodium
TOP TIP: You can easily replace the turkey in this recipe with chicken or pork fillet. Make this quick potato salad to serve with the skewers
Dairy-freeDinnerDinnerLow-fatSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinKidsFamily mealsCuisinesBarbecueQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Peanut chicken salad