Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Cook the rice according to the package instructions.
- Add the flour to a bowl. Drain the pineapple rings, reserving the juice. Add the juice to the flour and whisk well until the mixture is smooth. Add the soy sauce, ginger, honey, tomato purée, garlic and four tablespoons of water. Mix well until fully combined.
- Cut the pineapple rings into chunks. Heat half of the oil in a wok over a high heat. Fry the pork for 4-6 minutes lightly golden and cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan and fry the red onion and peppers for 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Add the chopped pineapple, sauce and cooked pork back to the pan, and simmer everything for 4-5 minutes until the sauce has thickened and coats the veg. Add a splash of water if the sauce thickens too much.
- Serve the rice in bowls with the sweet and sour pork and some sesame seeds on top.
Per serving: 405kcals, 7.9g fat (2g saturated), 56.3g carbs (11.1g sugars), 26.4g protein, 2.1g fibre, 0.209g sodium
Popular in Dairy-free
Gambas al ajillo