Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ̊C/170 ̊C fan/gas mark 5.
- Unroll the puff pastry and lift the pastry and the paper it was wrapped in onto a baking tray. Score a line into the pastry 1cm from the edge, making sure not to cut all the way through. Prick the inner base.
- Whisk the eggs with the ricotta, parmesan and the mustard until smooth.
- Add the spring onions, mint, parsley and half of the chives. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon onto the pastry, keeping within the border. Fold up the sides to create a lip. Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffed.
- Boil the green beans and peas for four minutes, then drain and set aside.
- Add the beans, peas and courgette to the tart. Scatter over the feta, remaining chives and drizzle with oil.
- Cook for 7-10 more minutes. Top with the lemon zest and squeeze the lemon juice over to serve.
Per serving: 381kcals, 24.8g fat (8.1g saturated), 29.1g carbs (3g sugars), 11.7g protein, 3.2g fibre, 0.324g sodium
Popular in Diabetic-friendly
Boujee potato salad