Makes 6 crêpes
20 strawberries, hulled and chopped
250g plain or vanilla yoghurt
For the crêpes:
150g fresh strawberries, hulled
3 large eggs
30g butter, melted, plus extra for cooking
90g whole wheat flour
- In a bowl, stir together the strawberries and yoghurt for the filling. Place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- In a blender, combine the strawberries, milk and eggs. Whizz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve into a large mixing bowl to remove the seeds.
- Whisk in the butter and flour to form a smooth batter. Place in the fridge for one hour, then whisk again.
- To cook the crêpes, heat a little butter in a non-stick pan over a medium heat.
- Add a ladleful of batter to the pan and swirl to spread the batter evenly.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes or until you see bubbles appearing on the top of the crêpe, then flip over and cook for another minute.
- Transfer to a plate and repeat this step with the remaining batter, adding a little extra butter to the pan when necessary.
- On serving plates, add some filling to the centre of each crêpe and fold the sides up around the filling.
Per Serving: 185kcals, 7.8g fat (4g saturated), 20.1g carbs (7g sugars), 8.2g protein, 1.6g fibre, 0.104g sodium