4 x Inisvale Striploin Steaks
Salt and black pepper
1 tbsp vegetable oil
4 tbsp wholegrain mustard
Juice of 1 lemon
120ml olive oil, plus extra for the bread
30g Parmesan, grated
4 ciabattas, split lengthwise
4 generous handfuls of rocket
2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
½ a small red onion, thinly sliced
- Heat a large griddle pan over a high heat. Season the steaks generously with salt and pepper, then rub all over with vegetable oil.
- Cook the steaks for three minutes per side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a cutting board, tent loosely with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes, setting the pan aside.
- In a blender or food processor, whizz together the mustard and lemon juice. With the motor running, stream in the olive oil, then gradually add the Parmesan. Stream in one tablespoon of water and blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Return the pan in which you cooked the steaks to a medium heat. Working in batches if necessary, drizzle the cut sides of ciabatta with olive oil and cook in the pan, cut side down, for five minutes until golden brown.
- Transfer the ciabattas to serving plates and drizzle each with a little of the dressing. Add rocket, sliced tomato and red onion to each.
- Slice the steaks against the grain, trimming away any fat. Arrange the slices over the rocket, drizzle with the remaining dressing and close over the ciabatta lids to serve.
Per serving: 954kcals, 49.8g fat (30.3g saturated), 49.8g carbs (3.9g sugars), 75.4g protein, 4.5g fibre, 1.041g sodium