Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the sauce:
- Remove the lamb from the fridge one hour before cooking. Pat it dry with kitchen paper.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Rub the lamb all over with lemon juice, salt and black pepper.
- Make small slits all over the leg of lamb and insert a garlic sliver and a sprig of rosemary into each one.
- Place the lamb on a rack in a roasting tin, fat side up. Cover the lamb with foil and roast for 30 minutes, then remove the foil and roast for another 40-50 minutes for medium-rare, or until cooked to your liking.
- Remove the lamb to a board and cover in foil. Allow the meat to rest for 20 minutes before carving.
- Stir together the Cooking Cream, Feta, fresh mint and lemon juice.
- Slice the lamb and serve with the creamy mint sauce.
Per serving: 521kcals, 21.1g fat (8g saturated), 4.1g carbs, 1.8g sugars, 74.6g protein, 1.1g fibre, 0.285g sodium
Gluten-freeDinnerEasterDiabetic-friendlyValentine’s DaySpecial OccasionsSt. Patrick’s DayFamily mealsSunday roastDinner partyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR