Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- To make the guacamole, add the avocado and lemon juice to a blender or food processor with a pinch of salt and pepper. Blend until smooth, then stir in the coriander and red onion. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Use a small, sharp knife to cut out gravestone shapes from the wraps.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. After a few minutes, check the temperature of the oil by dropping in a small piece of tortilla wrap. If the wrap sinks to the bottom, the oil is not hot enough. Once the oil is the correct temperature, the tortilla should stay on the surface and create bubbles.
- Add a few tortilla shapes at a time to the oil, frying for less than one minute on each side or until lightly golden. Drain the shapes on kitchen paper and allow to cool.
- Once the shapes have cooled, take a large ceramic oven dish and spread the guacamole evenly over the base. Scatter over the watercress to represent grass, then arrange the gravestones and other shapes in any way you like.
- If not serving immediately, keep the guacamole in the fridge and store the tortilla shapes in an airtight container at room temperature.
Per Serving: 438kcals, 40g fat (7.8g saturated), 19.1g carbs, 0.5g sugars, 3.3g protein, 6g fibre, 0.011g sodium
Popular in Halloween
Puff pastry mummy