Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium- high heat. Cook the onion for 5-6 minutes until softened, then add the garlic and cook for another minute.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, chilli flakes and some salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer, then allow to bubble and reduce for about 15 minutes until thickened.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Add the spinach to the tomato sauce in large handfuls, stirring each one until slightly wilted before adding the next handful.
- Add half of the Parmesan cheese and stir to combine. Drain the cooked pasta, reserving a little of the cooking water. Stir the pasta into the sauce, adding a splash of cooking water to bring everything together.
- Stir in the mozzarella cheese and allow to melt, then divide amongst warmed serving bowls. Serve with a green salad and/or some garlic bread.
Per serving: 462kcals, 14.6g fat (6.3g saturated), 60.7g carbs (11.6g sugars), 22.7g protein, 5g fibre, 0.278g sodium
Popular in Pasta
No-waste broccoli pesto pasta