Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/ gas mark 6 and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the potatoes to a large saucepan of salted water and bring to the boil. Cook for 5-8 minutes, then drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- To the same bowl, add the broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes and chickpeas.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the curry paste, olive oil, chilli and coriander.
- Pour the curry mix over the vegetables and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread onto the prepared tray and roast for 25-30 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- To serve, scatter with the fresh coriander and serve with the lime wedges for squeezing over.
Per serving: 320kcals, 10.4g fat (1.5g saturated),46.6g carbs, 8.1g sugars, 14.2g protein, 13.4g fibre, 0.052g sodium
Gluten-freeDairy-freeDinnerMeat-freeLow-fatOne-potFamily mealsFree-fromBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Laksa with chilli garlic chicken