Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- Place the naan breads on a large baking tray; top with the mozzarella, kale and chilli.
- Snip along the length of the sausages with scissors and discard the sausage casing.
- With your hands, break up the sausages and drop small chunks straight onto the flatbreads.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the sausage is cooked and the mozzarella is melted and golden. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Per serving 586kcals, 26.5g fat (5.5g saturated), 57.7g carbs, 0.5g sugars, 22.1g protein, 4.7g fibre, 0.896g sodium
Popular in 30-minute meals
Rice-stuffed beef tomatoes