Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil over a high heat. Add the eggs and boil for 6-7 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and transfer straight to a bowl of iced water. Allow to cool, then peel and halve.
- Pour the stock into a saucepan and whisk in the miso paste and sesame seeds. Place over a medium heat until the stock is piping hot but not boiling.
- Cook the noodles according to package instructions, then drain and divide amongst serving bowls.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat and cook the pork mince for 6-8 minutes until no pink parts remain, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon.Season with salt and black pepper. Add the garlic, chillies, sugar and soy sauce and cook for 2-3 minutes longer. Add the pak choi to the hot broth and simmer for 1-2 minutes or until slightly wilted.
- Ladle the broth and pak choi over the noodles. Divide the mince amongst the bowls, then top with the sliced red onion and halved eggs. Sprinkle with some extra sesame seeds, to serve.
Test Kitchen Tip: Leave the seeds in the chillies for extra heat!
Per serving 549kcals, 20.8g fat (2.6g saturated), 51g carbs (6.9g sugars), 37.5g protein, 3.4g fibre, 1.992g sodium
Popular in Dairy-free
Tom yum soup with prawns