Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat half of the oil in a large wok or pan over a medium-high heat. Add the pork and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 5-6 minutes until completely browned throughout, breaking up any lumps using a wooden spoon. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same wok and cook the onion, broccoli, pepper and mixed vegetables for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Add the cooked rice and return the pork to the pan. Stir to combine and heat through.
- Push everything to one side of the pan and crack in the eggs. Stir and scramble the eggs for one minute, then stir into the rest of the stir fry.
- Stir in the soy sauce and sriracha. Serve topped with chopped spring onions and extra sriracha, if desired.
Per Serving: 649kcals, 13.3g fat (1.7g saturated), 126.3g carbs (5.2g sugars), 10.2g protein, 6.3g fibre, 1.019g sodium
DinnerLow sugarChinese30-minute mealsLow-fatLeftoversOne-potCuisinesQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Low sugar
Salmon en croute