Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the linguine according to package instructions. Drain and set aside in the colander.
- In a medium bowl, combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, Sriracha, and ginger. Stir well to combine and set aside.
- Return the large pot to a medium heat and add half of the olive oil. Add the beaten eggs and chilli flakes and stir to scramble. When the eggs are just cooked, add them to the pasta.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pot over a medium-high heat. Add the courgette and mushrooms and cook for 5-6 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for one minute further.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the pasta and eggs back into the pot. Pour the sauce over the top and stir well to coat everything. Remove from the heat and stir in the coriander, spring onions and peanuts.
Per serving: 507kcals, 16.7g fat (2.8g saturated), 70.7g carbs, 7.6g sugars, 21.1g protein, 2.7g fibre, 1.367g sodium
Want to add chicken, pork or beef? Cook it after the eggs and then set aside with the pasta until the end. Prawns can simply be added about two minutes after the vegetables.
These noodles are just as good when cold, so make an extra portion or two and pack it for your lunch the following day!
Dairy-freeDinnerPastaMeat-freeCholesterol-friendly recipes30-minute mealsLow-fatQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Dairy-free
Tom yum soup with prawns