Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220˚C/200˚C fan/gas mark 7.
- Heat one teaspoon of oil in a large pan over a medium-low heat and cook the onion, stirring, for three minutes. Add the cumin and paprika and cook for one minute.
- Add the lamb and cook, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon, for 5-6 minutes or until browned throughout.
- Place the pitta breads on two baking trays. Spread them with tomato purée and sprinkle with mozzarella. Spoon over the spiced lamb mixture and bake the pittas for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining teaspoon of olive oil with the parsley, tomatoes, lemon juice and zest.
- Place the pitta pizzas on serving plates. Top with the parsley mixture and serve with a crisp salad.
Per serving: 505kcals, 17.4g fat (6.3g saturated), 37.8g carbs, 7g sugars, 47.4g protein, 6.5g fibre, 0.262g sodium
DinnerDiabetic-friendlyLunch & snacks30-minute mealsHigh-proteinFamily mealsQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Diabetic-friendly
Cream cracker crust quiche