Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken mince and season with salt and pepper. Cook, breaking it up with a spoon until it is no longer pink.
- Add the onions, garlic and jalapeños and cook for 5-7 minutes until softened.
- Stir in the chilli powder, cumin and salt.
- Add the sweet potatoes and cook for 7-9 minutes until lightly browned.
- Stir in the tomatoes and stock. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook, covered with a lid, for 30 minutes.
- Add the beans and cook for another 10 minutes, uncovered, until thick.
- Serve in bowls topped with coriander, Feta and avocado, adding a drizzle of lime juice and hot sauce.
Note: Black beans can be used as an alternative to Kidney beans, if you wish.
Per serving: 575kcals, 14.3g fat (3.1g saturated), 66.9g carbs, 7.2g sugars, 46.5g protein, 15.6g fibre, 0.715g sodium