Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a food processor, combine the chickpeas, garlic and eggs. Whizz until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl and add the couscous, spices, mint, onion, apricots, breadcrumbs and tahini. Season well and mix until combined. Use your hands to shape the mixture into four patties.
- Brush a griddle pan with the rapeseed oil and heat over a medium-high heat.
- Working in batches if necessary to avoid crowding the pan, cook the burgers for three minutes per side.
- To assemble the burgers, spread a layer of hummus over the top and bottom halves of the buns. Top with lettuce, the veggie burgers, chargrilled peppers and some red onion. Add the tops of the buns and serve with salad and/or chips.
Per serving: 488kcals, 16g fat (2.6g saturated), 68.3g carbs (13.4g sugars), 18.5g protein, 7.3g fibre, 0.474g sodium
Popular in Meat-free
Veggie-packed fried rice