Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the slaw:
- Put the chicken fillets between two pieces of cling film. Use a rolling pin or meat tenderiser to flatten them to an even thickness.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken, garlic, cajun spice, chilli flakes and olive oil. Season and stir to coat the chicken, then cover and leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients for the slaw in a bowl. Season well and mix until fully combined. Set aside until ready to serve.
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat. Add the chicken, in batches, and cook on each side for 4-5 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- To assemble the burger, layer the lettuce, tomato, chicken and a spoonful of slaw. Serve with sweet potato wedges.
Per serving: 525kcals, 14.2g fat (3.5g saturated), 48.1g carbs (6.3g sugars), 49.4g protein, 4.1g fibre, 0.646g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes