Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Line two baking trays with tin foil.
- In a bowl, toss the cauliflower, red onion and paprika in one tablespoon of the oil. Transfer to the prepared baking trays and season generously with salt and black pepper. Add dried chilli flakes to taste, if using.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender and crispy on the edges, tossing once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions until al dente. Drain well, reserving 120ml of the pasta cooking water.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large pan over a low heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30-45 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the spaghetti, the lemon juice and zest, the parsley and the roasted vegetables. Stir everything together, then add extra salt, pepper or chilli flakes to taste. If the pasta feels too thick or sticks together, stir in a splash of the cooking water. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 333kcals, 9.1g fat (0.8g saturated), 51.5g carbs, 3.1g sugars, 11.1g protein, 2.8g fibre, 0.084g sodium
ItalianDairy-freeDinnerPastaMeat-freeCholesterol-friendly recipesLow-fatFamily mealsCuisinesFree-fromQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Italian
Spaghetti with lemon and chilli crabmeat