1 medium head of cauliflower, chopped into bite-sized florets
1 red onion, cut into wedges
2 tbsp rapeseed oil
1 tsp paprika
Salt and black pepper
½-1 tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1½ tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp lemon zest
4 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Line two baking trays with tin foil.
- In a bowl, toss the cauliflower, red onion and paprika in one tablespoon of the oil. Transfer to the prepared baking trays and season generously with salt and black pepper. Add dried chilli flakes to taste, if using.
- Roast for 25-30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender and crispy on the edges, tossing once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti according to package instructions until al dente. Drain well, reserving 120ml of the pasta cooking water.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large pan over a low heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30-45 seconds until fragrant.
- Add the spaghetti, the lemon juice and zest, the parsley and the roasted vegetables. Stir everything together, then add extra salt, pepper or chilli flakes to taste. If the pasta feels too thick or sticks together, stir in a splash of the cooking water. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 333kcals, 9.1g fat (0.8g saturated), 51.5g carbs, 3.1g sugars, 11.1g protein, 2.8g fibre, 0.084g sodium