Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a large frying pan, heat half of the oil over a medium-high heat. Add the squash and cook for 10-12 minutes until golden. Add two tablespoons of water and cover with a lid or foil. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 10 minutes until soft. Transfer the squash to a plate.
- Heat the remaining oil over a medium heat. Add the onions and pepper and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Add the garlic, chilli flakes, cumin, tomato purée and tomatoes. Season well, then pour in the stock. Increase the heat and cook for 5-6 minutes until the tomatoes have broken down.
- Add the prawns and cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring often, until cooked through.
- Mix in the butternut squash and coriander and serve with crusty bread.
Per serving: 379kcals, 16.8g fat (2.7g saturated), 29.1g carbs (6g sugars), 31.3g protein, 4.9g fibre, 0.265g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerFish & seafoodDiabetic-friendlyHigh-proteinQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Gambas al ajillo