Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat and cook the onion, garlic, ginger, chilli, celery and carrot for 5-6 minutes, stirring, until soft.
- Add the cumin, coriander and turmeric and cook for 30 seconds, stirring.
- Add the lentils, tomatoes and stock. Simmer, covered, for 40 minutes, until the lentils are tender. Stir in the coconut milk, spinach and fresh coriander. Season to taste.
- Meanwhile, steam the pumpkin and potato chunks (or cook in salted boiling water) for 8-10 minutes until tender. Drain thoroughly and return to the pan to steam dry. Mash with the butter and milk until smooth. Season to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7. Grease six individual ovenproof dishes.
- Divide the lentil mixture between the dishes and top with the pumpkin mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.
Note: Vegan butter can be used as an alternative to butter, if you wish.
Per serving 476kcals, 20.7g fat (15.2g saturated), 58.9g carbs, 9.6g sugars, 18.3g protein, 22.7g fibre, 0.382g sodium