Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat 20ml of the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and cook the breadcrumbs for 4-5 minutes until golden, stirring frequently. Season with salt and pepper; transfer to paper towels to drain and toss with the lemon zest.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain, reserving about 100ml of the cooking liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine the anchovies, garlic, parsley, basil, olives, capers and the remaining 100ml olive oil. Mix well and season with pepper.
- Add the pasta to the sauce along with 60ml of the reserved cooking liquid and the Parmesan. Toss to combine, adding a splash more cooking liquid if needed, until the sauce coats the pasta. Add the lemon juice and season to taste.
- Divide between bowls and top with the crunchy crumbs and some extra grated Parmesan.
Per Serving 634kcals, 36.8g (6.9g saturated), 57.4g carbs (1.2g sugars), 21.4g protein, 1.6g fibre, 1.347g sodium
ItalianDinnerMeat-free30-minute mealsSpecial OccasionsCuisinesQuick and easyDinner partyBudget mealsComfort foodVegetarian
Popular in Italian
Tomato, spinach and Mozzarella gnocchi