140ml olive oil
Salt and black pepper
Zest and juice of ½ a lemon
4 anchovy fillets packed in oil, very finely chopped
1 garlic clove, crushed
Large handful of fresh parsley, chopped
Small handful of fresh basil, chopped
60g green olives, pitted and sliced
2 tbsp capers, rinsed and drained
50g Parmesan, grated, plus extra for serving
- Heat 20ml of the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and cook the breadcrumbs for 4-5 minutes until golden, stirring frequently. Season with salt and pepper; transfer to paper towels to drain and toss with the lemon zest.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain, reserving about 100ml of the cooking liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine the anchovies, garlic, parsley, basil, olives, capers and the remaining 100ml olive oil. Mix well and season with pepper.
- Add the pasta to the sauce along with 60ml of the reserved cooking liquid and the Parmesan. Toss to combine, adding a splash more cooking liquid if needed, until the sauce coats the pasta. Add the lemon juice and season to taste.
- Divide between bowls and top with the crunchy crumbs and some extra grated Parmesan.
Per Serving 634kcals, 36.8g (6.9g saturated), 57.4g carbs (1.2g sugars), 21.4g protein, 1.6g fibre, 1.347g sodium