Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Rinse the kale, remove any thick stems and chop the leaves.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil over a high heat and add the kale. Cook for 30 seconds, then remove using a slotted spoon and set aside in a colander to drain. Add the spaghetti to the boiling water and cook according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for one minute until lightly golden.
- Add the kale and squeeze in the lemon juice. Season generously with salt and black pepper and cook for 4-5 minutes or until wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Drain the pasta, reserving a little of the cooking water. Add to the pan with the kale and stir to combine, then add a splash of the cooking water.
- Divide amongst warmed serving bowls and drizzle over a little extra-virgin olive oil. Serve topped with the grated Parmesan cooked throughout. Sprinkle with fresh parsley, then serve with garlic bread.
Per serving: 393kcals, 6.9g fat (2.2g saturated), 66.9g carbs (2.3g sugars), 15.5g protein, 3.5g fibre, 0.16g sodium
Popular in Italian
Tomato, spinach and Mozzarella gnocchi