Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the pickles
For the salad
- In a bowl, mix the honey, soy, lime juice and grated ginger. Pour over the salmon and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the rice wine vinegar, sugar and a pinch of salt. Peel the carrot, then shave into ribbons. Add to the pickling liquid with the radishes, mix and set aside.
- In a frying pan, heat the sesame oil. Fry the salmon fillets for three minutes on each side. Add the remaining marinade and cook for one minute until sticky.
- Add mixed leaf salad to a bowl, flake the salmon over the top, then top with the pickled carrots and radishes.
- Spoon over the marinade and top with toasted sesame seeds.
Per serving: 401kcals, 15.4g fat (2.2g saturated), 47.3g carbs, 22g sugars, 26.9g protein, 3.2g fibre, 1.114g sodium
Popular in Dairy-free
Gambas al ajillo