Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Snap off and discard the tough, woody ends of the asparagus.
- Place a griddle pan over a high heat. Brush the sourdough with oil and cook on the griddle pan for 2-3 minutes per side until toasted and lightly charred, working in two batches if necessary. Set aside and keep warm.
- In a bowl, toss the asparagus and cherry tomatoes with enough olive oil to coat. Cook on the same pan for 3-4 minutes, turning until lightly charred on all sides. Set aside and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a large nonstick pan over a medium heat. Crack the eggs into a ramekin, one at a time, and pour into the pan. Add one tablespoon of water to the pan. Season with salt and black pepper, then cover and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the whites have set but the yolks are still runny.
- Divide the sourdough between four plates, top each slice with a slice of prosciutto and then gently add an egg on top of each. Add the asparagus on the side. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve immediately.
Per serving: 461kcals, 21g fat (8.5g saturated), 42.5g carbs (4.5g sugars), 25.1g protein, 3.3g fibre, 0.802g sodium
EggsDinnerDiabetic-friendlyBreakfast & BrunchCholesterol-friendly recipesLunch & snacks30-minute mealsHigh-proteinFamily mealsQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Eggs
Mexican omelettes with avocado slaw