Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the sweet potato, peppers and onion in a large nonstick roasting tin. Drizzle with the oil, then sprinkle over the spices and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then add the tomatoes and lardons and return to the oven for 15 minutes longer.
- Stir through the spinach, then use a spoon to push aside the vegetables to form four gaps. Gently crack an egg into each.
- Return to the oven and bake for 4-5 minutes or until the spinach is wilted and the egg whites are set but the yolks are still runny, or until cooked to your liking.
- Spoon onto plates and scatter with some fresh coriander. Serve with the avocado and your favourite hot sauce, if desired.
Per serving: 423kcals, 18.2g fat (4.6g saturated), 53.2g carbs (16.1g sugars), 15.4g protein, 9.3g fibre, 0.384g sodium
Popular in Eggs
Potato & chorizo hash