Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Cook the lentils in a pot of boiling water according to the package instructions, then drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat and cook the onion for 5-6 minutes until soft and translucent. Add the garlic and chilli flakes and cook for one minute.
- Add the tomatoes, sugar and smoked paprika and season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 8-10 minutes. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
- Add the lentils to the tomato sauce and stir to combine, then remove from the heat.
- Serve with a sprinkle of chopped coriander.
‘This dish is perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Popular in Dairy-free
Gambas al ajillo