Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 190 ̊C/170 ̊C fan/gas mark 5. Line a baking tray with non-stick parchment paper.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for one minute until fragrant, then add the tomatoes and pepper. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes until the tomatoes start to just break down.
- Add the paprika and chillies and cook for one minute.
- Place the mushrooms on the baking tray, gill-side up. Divide the tomato and pepper mixture between them. Sprinkle with the cheddar and parmesan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the mushroom has softened and the cheese has melted.
- Sprinkle with some extra paprika and serve with salad.
Per serving: 181kcals, 10.9g fat (3.1g saturated), 12.8g carbs (7.1g sugars), 12.4g protein, 3.2g fibre, 0.285g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR