Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a jug, whisk together the eggs, Parmesan, cream and some black pepper. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil over a high heat and cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Drain the pasta, reserving some of the cooking water. Return the pasta to the pot.
- Turn the heat to very low. Add the egg mixture and 1-2 tablespoons of the reserved pasta cooking water, stirring continuously until the sauce thickens. Season to taste.
- Stir in the smoked salmon, peas and lemon zest. Add extra black pepper and lemon juice, to serve.
Per Serving: 505kcals, 15.4g fat (6.1g saturated), 57.6g carbs (2.3g sugars), 33.3g protein, 3.2g fibre, 1.279g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Crispy ginger maple sesame salmon
21 days ago