Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the crème fraîche, lemon juice, Parmesan and 100ml of the cooking water. Allow to simmer gently for one minute.
- Add the linguine into the pan and toss with the sauce. Cook for a further two minutes until the pasta is fully coated.
- Stir through the smoked salmon and dill, then season well with black pepper.
- Serve with the lemon zest and top with a handful of rocket.
Test Kitchen tip
The cooking water contains lots of beneficial starches from the pasta; the salty, starchy water not only adds flavour, but also thickens the sauce and helps the sauce stick to the pasta.
Per serving: 451kcals, 16.6g fat (2.3g saturated), 53.1g carbs (0g sugars), 23.4g protein, 1.1g fibre, 1.108g sodium