Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Smash the cooked potatoes using the flat bottom of a glass or mug. Press down on each potato to burst the skin, but take care not to break it apart.
- Mix the oil, spices and a pinch of salt and pepper together and brush the potatoes all over, coating them well.
- Heat the air fryer to 180°C. Add the potatoes to the air fryer basket in an even layer and cook for 20 minutes, or until brown and crispy.
- While the potatoes are cooking, mix the sour cream with the chives and the remaining salt and pepper.
- Serve the smashed potatoes with the sour cream, sprinkle the parsley on top and drizzle with sriracha if you like a little spice.
Per serving: 253kcals, 11.1g fat (3.4g saturated), 35.5g carbs, 2.8g sugars, 4.4g protein, 5.4g fibre, 0.366g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR