4 streaky bacon rashers, halved widthwise
1 avocado, lightly smashed
2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
Salt and black pepper
Juice of ½ a lemon
4 radishes, sliced
40g Feta, crumbled
2 tbsp cress
Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan or under a hot grill until golden and lightly crisp.
- Divide the smashed avocado between the slices of sourdough toast. Season to taste with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Layer over the rashers, followed by the sliced radishes, Feta and cress. Drizzle lightly with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Poach the eggs in simmering water for four minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Carefully place the poached eggs on top, and add a final pinch of salt and pepper to serve.
Per serving: 516kcals, 35.7g fat (10.3g saturated), 27.4g carbs, 1.9g sugar, 23.5g protein, 7.9g fibre, 1.091g sodium