Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Season the chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. Place chicken into a 5.5l slow cooker.
- In a large bowl, combine the tinned tomatoes, onion, basil, oregano and chilli flakes, if using. Stir into the slow cooker and gently toss to combine. Cover and cook on the low setting for four hours.
- Remove the chicken fillets from the slow cooker and place on a chopping board. Use two forks to shred the chicken.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain well.
- Stir the pasta, chicken, spinach and mushrooms into the slow cooker and top with the Mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover and cook on low for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the cheeses have melted. Serve immediately.
Per serving: 495kcals, 13.4g fat (5.5g saturated), 53.7g carbs, 6.4g sugars, 40.8g protein, 3.4g fibre, 0.356g sodium
ChickenItalianDinnerFreezer-friendlyPastaDinnerAmericanHigh-proteinKidsFamily mealsCuisinesSlow cookerBudget mealsComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes