Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the base
For the cheesecake filling
For the nests
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/ 160˚C fan/ gas mark 4 and line a cupcake tray with 12 cupcake cases.
- For the base, whizz the biscuits in a food processor until they are roughly crushed, or place in a sealable bag and bash with a rolling pin.
- Place the crushed biscuits and light golden brown sugar into a bowl and pour over the melted butter. Stir together until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Divide the mix between the cupcake cases and push firmly to form an even base for the cheesecake. Place in the fridge to set while you make the filling.
- In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time, beating between each addition.
- Stir in the flour, sour cream, vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Divide the mix between the cupcake cakes. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Allow to cool completely. Remove the cupcake cases.
- To make the nests, stir together the shredded wheat and the melted chocolate. Spoon on top of each cheesecakes, use the back of a teaspoon to make a small well.
- Place in the fridge and allow the chocolate to set. Put 2-3 mini eggs into each nest.
This recipe is sponsored by Siúcra
Popular in Cakes
Chai tea cake