Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Cut the rolls in half and place the bottom halves in a baking dish so they fit snugly. Spread the mayonnaise over.
- Layer over the ham, then top with the cheese. Top with the top half of the buns.
- In a bowl, whisk together the poppy seeds, mustard, melted butter, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Line a large square baking dish with two layers of tin foil at opposite angles, leaving plenty of excess. Place the rolls inside.
- Pour the sauce over the rolls. Wrap up firmly with the tin foil and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
- Place on the barbecue for 10-15 minutes until the tops are slightly browned and crisp. Serve warm.
Popular in Irish
Irish coffee affogato by EUROSPAR