Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/375°F fan. Line a 7.5 x 9.75-inch (19 x 25 cm) rectangular or 9-inch (23cm) square brownie pan with baking paper.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together, set them aside.
- Whisk together both sugars and eggs until light in colour and fluffy.
- Mix together the sourdough starter, the melted chocolate-butter mixture, the salt and the cocoa powder. Stir well to combine. Fold this mixture into your whisked egg-sugar mixture, careful not to knock the air out of it.
- Pour into the prepared brownie tin and bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to rest for half an hour before cutting them.
Popular in Brownies
Caramel cornflake crunch brownies