Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium-low heat and cook the shallots for 5-6 minutes until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and season well. Add the spinach and spring onions and cook for 30 seconds.
- Make four wells for the eggs. One by one, crack them into a small ramekin and pour one into each well, being careful to keep the yolks intact.
- Crumble over the goat’s cheese and add a little more seasoning.
- Put a lid over the pan and cook for about five minutes until the egg whites are set but the yolks are still runny. Serve with garlic bread or roasted baby potatoes.
Per serving: 493kcals, 37.6g fat (14.7g saturated), 15.9g carbs, 26.7g protein, 4.2g fibre, 0.369g sodium
DinnerStartersMeat-freeLunch & snacks30-minute mealsFamily mealsCuisinesMediterraneanQuick and easyBudget mealsComfort foodVegetarian
Popular in Starters
Pineapple cheese log with almonds, pecans and pistachios