Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Cook the noodles according to package instructions.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat.
- Season the sea bass with salt and pepper. Add to the pan, skin side-down, and cook for three minutes until the skin has crisped up and the fish has turned opaque. Flip the fish and fry for a further 30 seconds or until the fish is cooked all the way through. Transfer to a plate and set aside
- Add the soy sauce and pak choi to the same pan and cook for five minutes. Add the cooked noodles and toss together.
- To serve, divide the noodles and pak choi between two shallow bowls. Place the crispy sea bass on top and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Per Serving: 481kcals, 23.6g fat (4.2g saturated), 37.1g carbs (1.7g sugars), 31.6g protein, 8g fibre, 1.152g sodium
DinnerFish & seafoodCholesterol-friendly recipesHigh-protein5-ingredient fixQuick and easyBudget mealsMake it Healthy
Popular in Fish & seafood
Gambas al ajillo