Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/210˚C fan/gas mark 8. Line a baking dish with tin foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Pat the trout fillets dry with kitchen paper and place in the prepared baking dish. Drizzle with half of the olive oil and season with salt and black pepper.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until the fish flakes easily with a fork. (Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fish.)
- Meanwhile, heat the oil for the leeks in a pan over a medium heat.
- Add the leeks and season with salt and pepper. Cook leeks for 4-5 minutes until softened, then drizzle with the sesame oil and turn off the heat.
- To serve, toss the leeks with rice and a little soy sauce and divide between two plates. Top with the cooked trout and serve immediately with extra soy sauce on the table.
Note: Salmon can be used as an alternative to sea trout fillets, if you wish.
Per serving: 382kcals, 15.5g fat (1g saturated), 6.6g carbs, 1.7g sugars, 52g protein, 0.9g fibre, 0.153g sodium
Cook extra rice and refrigerate overnight, then use to make tomorrow’s chicken fried rice!
Dairy-freeDinnerFish & seafoodDiabetic-friendlyDinnerCholesterol-friendly recipes30-minute mealsLow-fatHigh-proteinKidsFamily mealsFree-fromQuick and easyMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Peanut chicken salad