Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat one tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a wok or a large pan over a medium heat. Cook the onion for 8-10 minutes until golden-brown. Use a slotted spoon to remove the onion and set aside. Remove the wok the wok from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Mix the eggs with the soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Turn the heat to medium-low and place the wok back on the heat. Add half a tablespoon of vegetable oil, swirling to coat the surface of the wok.
- Add the eggs mixture. Working quickly, swirl the eggs with a chopstick until the mixture sets against the wok. Remove the egg from the wok and cut into small slices.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in the wok. Add the cooked chicken, carrot, peas and cooked onion. Cook for two minutes.
- Add the cooked rice, spring onions and bean sprouts, tossing to mix well. Cook for three minutes.
- Add the chopped egg to the rice mixture and fold in. Finish by stirring in two tablespoons of soy sauce. Cook for one minute longer, then serve.
Per serving: 689kcals, 14.6g fat (2.7g saturated), 104.5g carbs, 3.2g sugars, 31.6g protein, 4g fibre, 0.631g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes