Salt and black pepper
30g dried sea spaghetti
2 tbsp rapeseed oil
2 shallots, finely chopped
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
500g large cooked prawns, peeled and deveined
30ml white wine
Juice of ½ a lemon
2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil over a high heat. Add the spaghetti and sea spaghetti and cook until al dente according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Cook the shallots, garlic and chilli for one minute.
- Add the prawns and some salt and black pepper and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add the wine and lemon juice.
- Drain the spaghetti and sea spaghetti, reserving a little of the cooking water. Add to the pan with the vegetables and toss through, adding a splash of the cooking water to loosen if necessary.
- Divide amongst bowls and scatter with fresh parsley, to serve.
Per Serving: 420kcals, 10.7g fat (1.4g saturated), 39.8g carbs (0.3g sugars), 36.4g protein, 0.3g fibre, 0.429g sodium
Take aways the fear of buying shell-on prawns by simply learning how to peel and devein your prawns in a few easy steps.