Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a casserole dish and brown the sausages all over. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Heat another tablespoon of the oil in the same pan, turn the heat to medium-low and cook the onions for 8-10 minutes until soft. Season with salt and pepper, add the garlic and cook for one minute longer. Transfer the mixture to the bowl with the sausages.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan over a high heat. Cook the parsnips, celeriac and carrots for 6-8 minutes until golden brown. Add to the bowl with the sausages and onions.
- Add the wine to the casserole and bubble until reduced by half, using a wooden spoon to scrape any sticky bits from the bottom of the pan. Return the sausages and vegetables to the pan, then add the tomatoes, chicken stock and rosemary. Season well, then bring to the boil. Cover with a lid, turn the heat down and simmer gently for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the lid and bubble for a further 10 minutes to thicken the sauce. Sprinkle with fresh thyme and serve with crusty bread.
Per Serving: 384kcals, 18.7g fat (4g saturated), 34.9g carbs (11.9g sugars), 9.2g protein, 8g fibre, 0.516g sodium
Popular in 30-minute meals
Rice-stuffed beef tomatoes