Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat half a tablespoon of oil in a small pan over a medium-high heat. Add the apple and cook for 1-2 minutes until starting to soften. Add the onion marmalade and a splash of water. Reduce the heat to low and cook until the apples have softened.
- Meanwhile, divide the sausage meat into two equal portions and shape into patties.
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat and cook the sausage patties for 10-12 minutes until golden on both sides and completely cooked throughout. Transfer to a plate, tent loosely with foil and rest for five minutes.
- In the same pan over a medium heat, fry the Parma ham for 2-3 minutes until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with kitchen paper.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan over a medium heat and fry the eggs until the whites are set but the yolks are still runny, or until cooked to your liking.
- Lightly toast the burger buns under the grill or in the toaster.
- Spread the top halves of the toasted buns with the mayonnaise and mustard. Spread the bottoms with the apple marmalade, then add the rocket, sausage burgers, fried eggs and Parma ham. Top with the bun lids and serve.
Per serving: 1,041kcals, 65.7g fat (18.2g saturated), 73.6g carbs (21.6g sugars), 42g protein, 9.2g fibre, 1.65g sodium
Popular in 30-minute meals
Tortellini en brodo