Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat the oven to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/gas mark 7. Line a baking tray with non-stick parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the mince, coriander, one tablespoon of curry paste and the lime zest. Mix and shape into 25 balls. Place the meatballs onto the prepared tray and bake for 15 minutes until lightly golden and cooked through.
- In a large frying pan, heat the oil on a medium heat and fry the onion and peppers for 7-8 minutes until soft. Add the garlic, ginger, chilli and remaining curry paste and cook for a further minute.
- Stir in the peanut butter, coconut milk, soy sauce and fish sauce until combined. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then stir in the meatballs and lime juice.
- Meanwhile, cook the noodles to pack instructions.
- Divide the noodles between serving bowls and top with the meatballs and sauce.
Per serving: 467kcals, 32g fat (17.7g saturated), 23.9g carbs (7.5g sugars), 24.5g protein, 3.6g fibre, 0.847g sodium
Popular in Dairy-free
Gambas al ajillo