Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the crumble:
For the apples:
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Combine the flour, sugars and walnuts in a mixing bowl. Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Toss the apples in a separate bowl with the lemon juice. Melt the butter in a large cast iron pan over a medium-high heat and add the apples. Cook for 5-7 minutes until softened.
- Remove from the heat and stir about 150g of the salted caramel sauce into the apples, tossing to coat.
- Scatter over the crumble topping and bake for 20 minutes until the crumble is golden and the mixture is bubbling. Drizzle with the remaining salted caramel sauce and serve with ice cream or custard.
Note: Custard ice cream can be used as an alternative to vanilla ice cream, if you wish.
Per Serving: 313kcals, 29.7g fat (7.7g saturated), 43.9g carbs (31.3g sugars), 3.5g protein, 2.8g fibre, 0.096g sodium
Popular in Fruit desserts
Strawberry and mint brioche scrolls